Monday, June 10, 2013

Great Big All American Girl Road Trip

Southwest Edition.

Lu and I are about to embark on a road trip. We're heading west, but other than that we have no set itinerary.

This is 50% making me crazy and 50% very liberating. For obvious reasons, I'm not giving exact details before they happen, but I can tell you that these things are on our "must see" list:

Loretto Chapel - source
Sante Fe, NM
Chaco Canyon - source

Monument Valley - source

Arches National Park - source
Rocky Mountain National Park - source
Our wish list is pretty long, so probably debatable whether we can squeeze all that in, but you know us! We Dream Big! :)

See you on the flip side!

1 comment:

  1. This is my part of the world and I've been to all of these places. You're going to love it! It's hot, but as we like to say, it's a dry heat.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &