Saturday, December 22, 2012

Baby K, future heartbreaker.

We have a Christmas baby this year in our family! Meet my brand new nephew, baby K.

I'm enamored.



I got approved to visit the NICU tonight to get my first peek.  (Which, when they say "scrub in", they mean SCRUB IN.  There's a timer and everything.)

His mama had just gotten the opportunity to hold him for the first time in a day or so (he was born on Thursday).  She was very excited. :)  He's had a bit of trouble with his O2, so please keep him in your prayers for a speedy recovery so we can get him home and snuggle him up in person. 


Precious. 

4 comments:

  1. Awwww What perfection!!
    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. warm wishes to all, christmas auntie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy time! Are you making baby clothes? Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &