Monday, August 22, 2011

Polyvore Musings

Whew, I'm tired and it's only Monday!  This weekend was filled with necessary evils like housecleaning and clutter-removing. 

And unnecessary evils like movie watching:


and playing on Polyvore.  Here are some sets I created, a few late summer inspired and a few for early fall (if I can't bring actual outfits, virtual outfits will have to do!)








Another busy week ahead, but I should be getting in a groove before long and things will settle down. 

At least, I hope!

8 comments:

  1. looks like you had some fun girl:) Such nice colors, what a lovely thing to wake up to.

    www.sewingcafewithlynne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring! I love the first look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what polyvore is... but I hope you keep doing it!

    I just pinned every one of those adorable outfits!!!!

    and I love Tangled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - you've been busy this weekend. Esp. love the first outfit. I saw them on Pinterest this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find all those combinations so inspiring. I would want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are all the pretty bracelets and cuffs from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. tijerasycuchara4:01 PM

    I like your works, they are beautiful
    congratulations
    have a good day
    Josefina
    tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. tijerasycuchara4:02 PM

    I like your works, they are beautiful.
    have a good day
    saludos
    Josefina
    tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &