Saturday, May 28, 2011

loverly underpinnings

I stumbled across the Etsy shop this morning and just have to share. 


Ohhh Lulu features super sweet and feminine underthings.   The shop is full of adorableness, but the "sold" area has some pretty inspiration too.  Here are my favorites:


Cute cute cute:

Super ruffly panties, ack!



This would even be a cute swimsuit design:


 Love this romper:


Seriously, if I could figure out how to adapt all those cute ruffly things to be more suitable for Spanx, I'd have dolled up unmentionables in no time.  Hmmmm....

Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday weekend!

3 comments:

  1. But - unless you're wearing a full skirt or dress with a full skirt those ruffly underpinnings are going to give you giant hips.

    They are very pretty and fun, but I think they're not meant to be worn under things. g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:13 PM

    So? Bring on the giant hips and fun underthings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so CUTE. I wish I could wear those cute little elastic bras, but, uh, no way. SUPER cute to look at though.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &