Friday, July 31, 2009

love.

I thought it would never happen, but I have fallen completely.

We've only been together 18 hours, but I just know it's the real thing this time.

Of course I had to make introductions, because I want to share my newfound happiness with all my friends... Meet my new roommate, the 13" Macbook Pro.

We are most definitely MFEO.
(made for each other)

He's so sleek and smoooth. Quite unlike my normal infatuations. Case in point:


and


Speaking of which, I had quite a nice time with the girlfriends yesterday afternoon ogling this


in this

Dirty, bad and wrong. But funny.

Then we went to Sally's and bought slutty nail polish. Good times.

16 comments:

  1. oooo i like your taste in men! and your mac book looks great! enjoy =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely eye candy today!!
    I heart the new Bond!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, now I must know what makes nail polish slutty. Have I been wearing slutty nail polish without knowing it?!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lucky girl, you! I love Mac! Hubs said as soon as I get a full time job I can have a laptop. Someone please hire me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Daniel Craig too! Hey, since you have a Mac, why don't you do a storyboard tutorial with it's software? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOO!! welcome to the club! I LOVE my MAC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too funny! Enjoy the new flame, and love the growing list of hotties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh, you've switched to our side!!! Welcome my friend. :):):)

    I've had my Mac for a few months, and don't want to go back, no, no no!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy Mac, but remember to be secret, as you have a husband!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If there's something wrong with lust and slutty nail polish, then I don't want to be right!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's nothing like slutty nail polish that turns a good day into a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah lust, it's a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really! Please define slutty nail polish. Your normal men are quite handsome :) Keep oogling and sharing (please). g

    ReplyDelete
  14. teehee...funny post...love it :)
    enjoy your Macbook pro :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmmm! Thanks for the Keanu eye candy before I go to bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your new lover! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &