Monday, December 31, 2007

Peek-a-boo


Who's that peeking out from behind that wee doggie patchwork? Why, its one last Little Gift...one that I had to wait until it was opened before snapping some pics for you to see!

Here he is in all his dotted glory...


This blue Dotty Scottie dog was made from a pattern of Jenny's at AllSorts. Her original pattern is for felt, no seam allowances included...but this little guy was made from quilting cotton so I added 1/4 sa to all sides. He's awfully cute!

His tiny patchwork quilt was created from a Moda charm pack...backed in a dancing cats reproduction print, and quilted with machine featherstitch:


He was delivered to his new mama Lu, all nestled in the bottom of this dancing kitty tote...


complete with stuffed felt bone for chewing (tiny water & food dishses compliments of Lu, later.)


Here's to a bright, shiny New Year for all my blogger friends!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:31 PM

    He is absolutely adorable! Thanks for pointing me in the direction of that pattern...

    Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I'm sure Lu just loves him!

    Shannon F

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gift for Lu just warmed my heart. A big AWWWWWW came from within. The happiest, healthiest New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute! You've inspired me to play with my featherstitch.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &