Saturday, October 06, 2007

Pre-Boos

Who else is starting to panic because it's almost Christmas!?!? Is anyone shopping yet?? Because geez I need to get my rear in gear if you know what I mean. There are several things I'd like to stitch as gifts, and especially little teacher gifts are nice & always seem to find me scrambling at the last minute. I should do those now.

First up tho is Halloween...I got in the bewitching spirit today by watching this:


...and reading my fall issue of Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion, which included all of these spectacularly spookful decorations!


I really do have an almost unhealthy love of this magazine. Even the ads were spectacular eye candy in this issue!

This adorable spider toy was posted over on Sew Forum using a free machine embroidery design...similar to the t@ggy toys that are so popular (with parents of babies AND the copyright police.) Isn't it the cutest thing? There are stops all around the circular body to tack down your ribbon or in this case rickrack. I've forgotten who adapted the design & posted this pic, but the design is a freebie for download in the free section!


Finally I have to leave you with this hallowed kitty shot...

1 comment:

  1. I save all my M.E. magazines and study them. Practical Magic is one of my favorite movies! Isn't that skeletal cat cute? thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &