Sunday, November 19, 2006

Laundry Day

Just how am I supposed to get anything done with this goin' on...


I haven't posted a pic of the kitties in a while! Aren't they getting big??? This is their favorite "bed". Even tho they've got a quite fetching one I bought in the Isaac Mizrahi Pet Section at Target. Figures.

Flashy McRanty Pants
Soo...shoutout here to all my actor friends (of which I have a spare few.) Ya'll know I TOTALLY didn't mean you when I said shallow & self-absorbed.

Right?

Kittens?


5 comments:

  1. Looks to me like a very good reason for the laundry to wait. I may have to train our kitten to do that, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:28 AM

    OMG!!! I had, er -- um, a little mac trouble :-), and then my most beloved kitty died very suddenly of cancer. Just buried him Monday. So, I find your message on PR, and come here and what do I see???? KITTIES!! I want one!! What are their names and how are you? I'm dealing w a lot more grief than when I split w my husband -- that little furry one was a MUCH better companion:-).

    Big hug,

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want a kitty.
    sob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, sorry bout your kitty Nina!!! If I lived closer you could adopt one of these... Rodney is the Grey one and JohnSheppard is the white (yes, I'm snorting in laughter with you.)

    And erica (and Abby!!) need kitty love too! :) Sounds like a job for Santa...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jemima bean I will have to post a picture of Zoey soon so you can see her, shes a real ham!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &