Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Kitty Update


Just look at this little face! Isn't that the cutest pink nose you've ever seen in your life?!! Mama "hid" them from me under Lu's bed. Here' s a shot of the whole family:


In other news from the homefront...my airport extreme, cordless phone and printer are all completely shot from the lightening. Unfortunately for me this means a Herculean effort to get online!! I've got to string phone cords across the room to connect the old-fashioned way. Combine that with the first week of "workshops" and "professional development" at school, and I probably won't be on much this week!

I've got a new addition to my SWAP in the planning stages! Sort of a Stage 2, I guess. I'm incorporating some black (which I tend to have too much of but is so dang wearable!) Hopefully I'll have that finished and up by the weekend! It will definitely be fewer garments (I think Stage 2 is smaller than the first stage anyway) and I'm planning a couple of untried & un-simple patterns.

In geek-world news...I had almost gotten over my tv boyfriend. However, the new season of Stargate: Atlantis has reinforced the supreme yumminess of My Joe. As a tribute to their mother's complete loss of sanity, my children propose we name the new kitties Major Sheppard, Rodney, Ronan, and Dr. Beckett. HA! Sounds good to me ;o)

G'night chickens!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:35 PM

    Toooooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Nina. I know! Someone help me, please or I'll be stuck with 5 cats!!! (and I'm assuming you mean the kitties and no My Joe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAWwwww.....

    We've been a Pet Free Facility since our second kitty went to her reward about 9 years ago. I'm not sure DH is ready for another pet (or rather, he's not ready for another litter box), but there are days when I miss having a furry friend around. The neighbors' cat makes social calls, but it's not quite the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Lisa, my neighbors goats are in my yard ALL the time. I didn't realize they were just being sociable :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &